Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
I have not enrolled in my company’s retirement plan. How do I get started?
Contact your HR that you want to be enrolled. Your HR will upload your demographic data to our platform. Once the demographic file is uploaded we will add you to the Plan. In 24 hrs you will receive onboarding invitation email to onboard to the Plan.
Do my investments roll over from the relinquishing provider to my new Link account?
Your previous provider will liquidate your investments and will transfer out the cash $ amount to our Custodian. Link will allocate the cash received to your account at Link.
Will I have access to real people?
Link’s customer support team is available to answer any questions about your account.
How to claim my prescription or any other health coverage?
- Log into the Link Platform.
- Select ‘Plans’.
- Find your HSA account and Select ‘Make a Claim’.
- Select the appropriate pull-down option from ‘Employee/Dependant’ and ‘Type of Expense’.
- Select the ‘Date Incurred’ (must match what is on the proof of payment).
- Enter the amount into ‘Amount Claimed’.
- Select the ‘Select receipt’ option and attach the proof of payment. (PDF, JPG, or PNG files only)
- If you have multiple claims after entering the information for the previous one, select ‘Add Another Claim Item’ and repeat steps 4-7.
- Ensure the ‘Amount Claimed’ matches the total amount of all claim items.
- Select ‘Submit’
When will I receive my money after I make a claim?
Link will process your claims in 24 hours and email your Employer to process the payouts. It depends on the schedule your employers follows for the payouts.
I forgot my member account password, what do I do?
Click on Forgot your Username or Password in login screen and enter your email address. The system will send you an email to reset your username/Password.
Can I reset my questionnaire or portfolio?
For any questionnaire or portfolio management questions, please contact support.
- Call 1.844.707.3700
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat
What if I am no longer with my employer? Do I need to move my funds?
If you are no longer with your employer, you must either transfer or withdraw your funds within 90 days of your termination date.
How to do a transfer?
- Go to another financial/investing institution.
- Sign transfer documents (T2033 and any other applicable documents) with the other institution.
- The account information for Link can be found on your Link dashboard by following the ‘Withdrawal’ steps but select ‘Transfer’.
- Ask the other institution to fax the transfer document(s) to 403-264-4378.
How do I withdraw from my Group Plan?
- Log into the Link Platform.
- Select the Gear near the top right of the screen
- Select ‘Money Movement’
- Choose the plan you want to withdraw from
- Select ‘Withdrawal’
- Complete the withdrawal form
Note: The funds can be sent via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) or mailed cheque.