Location: Calgary or Remote (Canada)
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Who is Link?
Canadians are not saving enough for retirement and it is having a profound impact: mounting pressure on Canada’s public pension plan and financial stress impacting individuals’ quality of life. Link is a digital recordkeeping platform, pension plan sponsor and financial services company that assists employers in administering their compensation programs including workplace savings, retirement and pension plans, health benefits and equity plans. The beneficiaries are the employees – by creating workplace solutions that provide better retirements.
We are a Calgary-based company founded by industry veterans and our mission is to be the market leader in the creation and administration of employer-sponsored plans. By combining expert advice, world-class service and innovative technology we created a comprehensive financial wellness platform that, through engagement, ease of use and the delivery of the best personal outcomes for our users, provides immense value for all stakeholders – members, sponsors, partners and investors. We work hard to disrupt how businesses provide these benefits to their employees to create better financial outcomes.
What is the role
Link is looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team and lead all marketing efforts. This role would lead and grow our small but impactful marketing team and would also lead tactical execution of growth marketing – demand generation and revenue operations.
This is a great ‘player/coach’ opportunity, where you’ll get to build and manage a great team, while also keeping your SME skills sharp by running demand gen and rev ops for Link.
How you’ll make an impact
- Lead marketing team – interview, hire and train marketing team members; plan, assign and direct marketing team members priorities; appraise performance; mentor and engage team
- Lead the development of strategic marketing plans to meet quantitative and qualitative goals and objectives of the company
- Lead the development of tactical marketing plans and implementation for demand generation
- Own revenue reporting end-to-end, including lead and deal staging process/automations, dashboard construction and overall data integrity
- Collaborate with members of the sales and marketing team, as well as contractors, to build, launch and manage a world-class paid media program that drives inbound pipeline revenue
- Obsessively work to improve organic website through identifying SEO and viral opportunities that drive more inbound pipeline revenue
- Establish and run site testing strategy, including both qualitative and quantitative testing, to drive more inbound pipeline revenue
- Develop, maintain and allocate approved marketing budgets
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2+ years of proven ability mentoring and managing a high-performance, revenue-focused marketing team
- 5+ years of proven achievement and progressive experience inB2B SaaS marketing, with preference for financial services and FinTech experience
- Proven experience running a robust, streamlined and organized HubSpot instance, or equivalent CRM software, as well as other standard sales and marketing enablement software
- Able to deftly handle revenue reporting and analysis at all stages of the pipeline using tools such as Google Analytics, CRM and even Excel/Google Sheets, where needed
- Demonstrated ability in managing paid media campaigns that perform on platforms including, but not limited to, paid and organic search (Google/Bing Ads), paid social (LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads) and software evaluation websites (Capterra, G2 Crowd)
- Ability to continuously optimize websites from both an SEO lens using tools such as Moz and maximize conversion rate using tools such as Google Optimize
- Excellent and demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, project management and analytical skills
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Solid problem-solving skills coupled with a desire to always be learning about ‘what’s next’
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
What Link has to offer
Link provides a flexible and dynamic work environment that empowers employees to develop and succeed. In addition to a competitive salary, stock options and a healthcare spending account, employees can participate in Link’s unique defined contribution pension plan. With a nationally distributed workforce that is set up to work remotely, Link will consider employees that reside outside of Calgary.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.